Food for Thought

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Some Interesting Side notes to my life include: 

Hate wearing shoes. :P
Has a pretty short attention span. 
Loves facts that are irrelevant to life. 
Huge procrastinator. 
Likes singing,...but only in my car. 
Wants everything in order. /exact/
Favorite number is two. 
Dislikes my name. /A lot/
Says "crap",”idk”, and “whatever” a lot.
Dislikes math. /with a passion/
Wants cowboy boots. (still!)
Absolutely love Gilmore Girls. 
In love with coffee & brownies. 
Historical novels are the best. 
My car's a piece of crap, and I'm aware. 
Wants an old beat up truck. 
Music is my refuge. : )
You're never too old to have a bed full of stuffed animals. 
My Daddy is a super hero (and Santa). 
Reba is the Queen of Country, and will always be. Sorry Taylor :(
And Shania sucks for giving up a career for a family. Psshhh who does that?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment