Life's Perpetual O.C.D Comprehension

Friday, January 28, 2011

Life.
Continual.
Ritual.
Routine.
Cycle.

       You wake up, go to the bathroom, get dressed, have a cup of coffee if you're lucky, maybe a bite to eat, and you leave the house. Same routine. Same motions. Every. Single. Day.
       In my case, after doing all of that, I go to school, and stay there 'til late afternoon. At which point, I'm burned out and tired from all the boring lectures and am ready for a nap. Yes, a nap. A nap in which I partake on a daily basis. Sad, I know, it's one of life's simple pleasures. Children appreciate them, you should too.
       When I'm not doing that, I'm trying to find a relatively routine job, that can fill in my melodramatic life, and offer up a minute amount of money to the spiraling college fund.

        Fast forward button? Oh, how I wished you existed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment