Psalm 90:12

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

When does life stop from being a day to day routine of going through the motions, and become real again? I'm tired of going to things and doing things just because the day calls for it. I'm tired of waking up to do things I'm not passionate about. I'm tired of where my life is heading.

I wanna wake up one morning, drive down the loop and drive right past tstc, and just keep going, just keep driving until I run out of gas in my car, and money in my account. I wanna just end up somewhere new and start over.

I daydream often while driving to work of missing my exit to the mall and taking the express way to McAllen, and then from there to just keep going.

 "Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom" Psalm 90:12


If we aren't living a life of passion,
If we aren't living a life of meaning,
If we're just coasting through this life,
Wishing tomorrow would come before
This day is over,

How is that living?

If we're suppose to number our days aright, how does endless college, meaningless jobs, useless drama, and random happenings, have to do with life and living?

Father, teach me to number my days aright. 


Teach me to do the things you want me to do, teach me to live a life with a purpose, teach me to live for You and Your will. Teach me to live a life with passion. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment