Update: Singularity

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Adjustment.

Adjustments are necessary and they take time to play out. I feel like I've adjusted back to how it was, back to me pleasing me, and focusing on the things that I want in life. I've noticed lately a sense of anger/bitterness over the situation and I'm done with that. I'm done with letting other people have an impact on my emotions.

It's back to the priorities.

God
Education
Career
Family

I feel like I've learned a lot through this last break up. I've learned to not compromise what you want, to not look past the "little things" because those things WILL add up. I've learned that there are some character traits I appreciate and need in my life, and some that I can live with out.

Things happen for a reason, and I'm still figuring that reasoning out.
In God's time I'll get to where ever He needs me to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment