Ignorance Is Bliss

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So, I feel like Jimmy Neutron.
“Brain Blast!”

I’ve reached a thought. It’s not that great of one, and I wish I didn’t arrive at it, but lately there’s just so much going on. So much going on in everyone’s life. So much pain and hurt and just, so .. Much. It’s ridiculous. Among all of this that’s going on, it feels like people as a society should be stepping in and helping each other and just being there for each other. In these times is when I realize we’re all alone. There’s no one that’s going to come to you to help you out. No one’s going to make a difference in anyone’s life. We’re given this time on earth, and what do we do with it? I feel like we take advantage of the time we have and what we do with it. We’re a set of selfish individuals, who are numb to other’s troubles.

The Bible teaches us to be loving, and to “Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn” (Rom 12:15) So we’re suppose to feel for each other and sense when they are in need. We’re called to do this, but yet we don’t.

I don’t know where I’m going with this, or why I even bother thinking of ways to put thought to page. It’s irrelevant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment