Jeremiah 1:5

Thursday, October 21, 2010

So today, I ran across a website of http://911babies.com/ In doing so, I realized how cruel abortion is and finally have a stance against it. Not only is it cruel for the child being aborted, but also for the ones who were attempted to be aborted, and the women who are told that abortion is the best thing for them. Check out the website, and the 911 calls made for the women who had complications during the procedure. Below is a poem that stood out to me.

Abortion

So you think you’ve won a victory
Being allowed to kill
But man’s is not the final word
God will have His, still

God said to Jeremiah
As He says to you and me
“Before I formed thee in the womb,
I knew thee”

What gives you then the right to kill
And take a life away
When God has formed us in the womb
To see the light of day

Not so many years ago another crowd yelled “Kill”
As they led our blessed Saviour up Golgotha’s Hill
They too thought it a victory the day they saw Him die
But now be sure of this my friend, 
He’ll judge you by and by


Written by Gwen D’Aoust



0 comments:

Post a Comment