E! Entertainment for the pros.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

      So, I'm not quite sure why I'm on this poetry thing lately. Maybe cause it relieves me, maybe cause I wanna be famous :P Idk. I'm going to go with the first one. Anyways, life's been pretty strange lately. The daily hills and valleys, uppers and downers. I wonder why that is? Why do we go through all these twists and turns? Why can't things just be bliss? I suppose that would get boring over time. Makes me believe that God watches us like I watch E! entertainment. I think God knows that if everything was just bliss, then we would be lacking a lot to life. We wouldn't know the difference of when things are going great, and we would be robbed of our sanity over time. But in the same sense, going through all of this might make us go insane anyways. Guess God's complicated like that. I'll never understand His rhythm, but I'm probably not suppose to anyways so I suppose that that's all cool as well.

Things occur in cycles. We cycle through the bad and good. We cycle through life as a whole as well. Like I always believed, we come into the world in diapers and we'll leave in them too. God's got a sense of humor in that too.

I wonder how it feels to sit back and see so many people's lives in a flash. In one instance you see their birth, then what would seem like seconds later, you're attending their funeral. That would be pretty crazy. A power too much for one person to handle.

Well anyways, I'm done rambling.

... and all the hippies say, "Peace out, moon beam"

Word. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment