Mental Health Day

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mental Health Day

         Urban Dictionary Definition - A quasi-legitimate excuse to take a day off from school or work. Although the person who takes the day off claims he needs it to finish up some work and regain sanity from the rat race, he usually ends up sleeping in, and accomplishing less than nothing.
         
         Today was my mental health day. These days always remind me of the movie Speak, and the day that she rested in the hospital. Sometimes I wish I could do that. Just check into a hospital and forget about everything. Just relax and be relieved. Days like these are overwhelming, and I just need to step back and reevaluate my life, my choices, and all the things that happen that are out of my control. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment