Day 14: A Vacation You Would Like To Take

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A vacation I would like to take is a series of places. I have been dreaming about the day I can visit Ireland for years. It's so beautiful there, the scenery is amazing, and that's where my ancestors originated. It would be a dream to actually go there in person and see everything.
Another place that I've been eager to see is the deserts of Egypt. To go inside an ancient tomb would be pretty awesome and I hope that one day I'll be able to say I've been in one.
Although these are two places that I've been dreaming of seeing, more than anything, I'd just want to visit Hawaii. Not because I love the island or because I wanna be a tourist, but because I wanna see my brother.
I haven't seen him in seven years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment