Day 8: A Thank You Letter To Someone Who Has Changed Your Life

Monday, November 8, 2010

So, I'm suppose to write a thank you letter, and ironically I have one on my computer that I haven't gotten around to sending in the mail. She's an important friend, and she did change my life. Here it is.

Hey Cocoberry (:

Well I can’t sleep and I thought I’d write you a lil sum’n sum’n. I MISS YOU!! You crazy woman. Get your butt back down here already. That’s a direct order. So I’m going to list all the things that I miss about you / doing with you.

Okay, 1.) I miss thinking how dumb you are after you say something really weird (that’s often btw)
  2.) I miss all the times you’d pop up at my house.
3.) I miss fighting with you on your couch and you mom asking us how old we are.
4.) I miss all the sleepovers at your house for like … how many months? Haha
5.) I miss the memories of us and JC and the time we all got in trouble about that.
6.) I miss the midnight conversations about random things.
7.) I miss hanging out with you for like a whole day for no reason.
8.) I miss the sleepovers at other people’s houses.
9.) I miss the time we hugged each other hysterically because of a cockroach.
10.) I miss all the holidays we shared with Juju.

So yeah,
In other words. I miss youuuuuuuuu! I just want you to know that I DO appreciate your friendship, even though at times I might have acted as if I didn’t. I’m sorry about this summer and I wish I could change a lot. I know I could try to justify it as, “I was going through a lot” but I won’t dismiss the fact that I said things I didn’t mean. I value your friendship and I hope that we will be friends for along time to come. I trust you with a lot in my life, and you know that that doesn’t happen with me very often.

Bianca, I know you are going to have an impact on many people with in your lifespan and I pray that every one you meet sees the way God’s spirit beams through you. You have a gift of excitement and an easy smile that is seen by many. You may not be blessed with the right words to say in every given situation but the people that you are listening to know that you are doing just that. You listen like a true friend and are consistent enough to show God’s love. You are a very unique and special girl who has be given many qualities that can be used in the world to show God’s beauty and I know that you will be used in every way imaginable to do just that.

I thank you for your friendship, and all the times you’ve helped me out by just being there. I’ve known you for going on six years. Given I haven’t “known” you for that long, I have known of you and have seen you change. I’m thankful for you introducing me to this church. I don’t really know why I started going, besides the fact that you told me about it, but I do know that this is where I am suppose to be. If it had not been for you telling me about the church, I would have been that much more lost after coming back from Tyler. I can’t describe to you the pain that was felt after that experience, but I know that I was taken out of that deep depression and placed within the lives of all the people I now care about because of you.
God’s pretty crazy when you think about it like that. It’s pretty amazing how He works when you aren’t aware of it.

I’m glad we are friends (: I love the cd. Btw, I’m currently listening to it as I type this to you. I love every song and they all mean so much. I hope you’re doing good in school up there and know that where ever you end up in life God will guide you to the right path.


I love you,
Tiffany K. Allen



0 comments:

Post a Comment