Day 6: A Moment You Wish You Could Relive

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hmm, this one is a toughy. I’m not really sure what moment I’d go back to. There’s many occasions that I wish I could go back to, but I’m not for certain on exactly which one I’d return to. I’d love to go back in time to when Tristin was still around, go back to when my grandpa was still alive and try to build a better relationship there, get to know Deb before she passed. I’d love to correct all the stupid mistakes and dumb things I’ve said, those stupid fights with parents that don’t even make sense. However, those are all things that I’d like to change. I guess a moment that I’d like to relive would be when me, Thomas, and Tristin were little and would ride bikes up and down our street. We’d race to see how fast we could get up to. I always fell behind the boys. Did everything to fit in with them. I’d like to relive the sleepovers in Tristin’s room, the times he told me to shut up because he was praying (: Going to their football and baseball games. I’d like to relive the horseback riding in Hawaii when I was thirteen. The scenery was amazing. There’s too many times to return to, to list them all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment