Day 21: Something You Know You Do Differently Than Most People

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Something I know I do differently than most people. Well, I suppose my obsessive analytical thinking would be different than the average person. I highly doubt that the average person will obsess over every little detail of their day and how others perceive them. My thoughts can never be hypothetical or dreamy because then that wouldn't fit my realistic outtake on life. In most cases this makes me the "Debbie Downer" in a group. This bothers me at times, and I get upset with myself because I can't be positive about certain things. I dislike the way that I'll prepare for the negative in cases, for example, if I'm being interviewed for a job, my thoughts already pertain to being disqualified for any position. I'm shocked when things seem to be going in the right direction because it catches me off guard and I'm not prepared for it.

Anyways, I'm sure I do many things different than the average person, but this is what seems to stick out to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment