Day 23: A Way In Which You Want To Be Remembered

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How do I want to be remembered?
  • Compassionate
  • Selfless
  • Trusting
  • Honest
  • Generous
  • Intellectual
  • Creative
  • Spiritual
  • Down to Earth
These are just some of the qualities I'd want to be remembered by. I know I have a long way to go in becoming anywhere near any of those characteristics. I'm just about the opposite of all of them. It's going to be a tough road to follow but I hope one day someone will be able to look back and remember me by at least one of those.  

I'd love to be remembered for a work that I've done during my life. Whether it be a book, poetry, or a drawing, I'd want to make at least one statement while I'm here on Earth. I can't decide if this cancels out some of the previous qualities I listed. Does this make me selfish? How about prideful? Would I then be "down to earth" if I had something of that potential?

Hypocritical? Maybe. What we hate, we make. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment