Day 15: A Person You Admire

Monday, November 15, 2010

A person I admire. I admire several people, because they have characteristics or qualities that are admirable. I admire most of my friends for these reasons. In order to keep them from getting big heads I shall call them, Friend 1, Friend 2, and Friend 3.

Friend 1, has the admirable quality of understanding and empathy. She's genuine and real, and people can tell that she's got a tender heart and truly believes in what she is telling you.

Friend 2, is a handful (: She's an energetic ball that bounces from moment to moment. Every thought seems to be a positive one even when times seem like they should surely suck.

Friend 3, is wise. (most days) She's full of informative knowledge that can help in the given situation and always seems to know just what to say to make things a little better, with some evidence to back most of it up.

Each one of them has there traits that I admire and I'm glad they stick around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment