Day 24: A Movie No One Would Expect You To Love

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Well, I'm not really a movie person, but I can think of about three that I don't think people would expect me to love.

1.) Flicka
          I'm not entirely sure why I even like this movie. The main actress' hair annoys me through just about the whole move. It's not like an amazing movie or something that I was dying to see. It does however make me think alot about family and how theirs was close even though they went through so much. The girl messed up in just about every way imaginable and yet her parents still came around. The relationship of her and her brother impress me. Any movie with Tim McGraw has to be a winner right?

2.) The Other Boleyn Girl
          I love this movie, again not sure exactly why because they did a botched up job on history and messed up just about all the facts. It didn't meet the criteria of the book, which is by far one of the best I've read.  I think it's just because it's a movie about my favorite historical event and has Natalie Portman in it.

3.) Surf's up
          No explanation required. Go watch it. I don't care how old you are or how you may not like cartoons. This movie is amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment